News — Mar 18, 2020
COVID-19 and Vaccine Resources: bswift is committed to helping you and your employees through this time.
We are here for you.
As the COVID-19 outbreak and vaccination efforts continues to evolve in the United States, bswift has been taking measures to help prevent the spread of the virus to our colleagues, clients and partners, as well as ensuring our business operations continue uninterrupted. Some of these steps include:
- Issuing travel, work from home and other HR-related guidance to help employees and our business partners stay safe and healthy.
- Supporting a healthy remote work lifestyle for employees by sharing remote work strategies and wellness resources.
- Providing our employees with the tools, resources and training they need to conduct all business operations uninterrupted in a fully remote environment.
- Communicating COVID-19 vaccine information and updates to our workforce and clients.
In addition, as part of the CVS Health enterprise whose mission is to help people on their path to better health, our organization is actively involved in helping prevent the spread of the disease.
A few key measures our company is taking:
- bswift launched a COVID-19 vaccine and testing confirmation solution, bswift Attest, to help employers comply with recent vaccination guidance.
- Offering the COVID-19 vaccine in select CVS Health stores at no cost with insurance or through federal program for the uninsured.
- Creating a community-based strategy to address COVID-19 vaccine education and equity, with a particular focus on the Black and Hispanic population.
- Providing education and resources with fact-based information about the vaccine to the public (see vaccine resources below).
- Operating over 4,800 COVID-19 testing locations across the nation.
- Waiving charges for COVID-19 testing, CVS Pharmacy prescriptions and crisis response lines for Aetna members meeting certain requirements.
- Increasing access to critical mental health services for front-line workers impacted by COVID-19 with over $1 million in charitable support.
- Clinical leaders and enterprise response and resiliency team are continuing to work closely and directly with the CDC to ensure we are focused on the health and safety of colleagues, customers and patients.
bswift will continue to do its part to help prevent the spread of the disease alongside CVS Health during this time. We encourage you to learn more about the efforts our company is taking to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.
For general information about COVID-19, please visit the links below:
For information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the links below:
- CVS Health Vaccine Information and Availability
- CVS Health Live: The Mental Health Impact of COVID-19 on Women
- CVS Health Live: Addressing COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
- CVS Health Live: A Deeper Dive on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Whitepaper: Understanding and Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Aetna COVID-19 Resources for Employers
How you can stay safe
The short answer:
The long answer? Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoid close contact with people who are sick. If you have cold-like symptoms, stay at home as a courtesy to your co-workers. And if you share a work station or equipment with others, consider wiping it down with disinfectant wipes after use.
Watch this video from CVS Health® to learn about the symptoms of COVID-19 and find more ways to protect yourself and others.
Please check back to this page for more updates.