Benefits and Total Rewards: How Are Employers Rebalancing the Equation to Accommodate Rising Health Costs?
As health care expenses continue to rise, employers are looking for opportunities to rebalance the total compensation package (“total rewards") that they offer their employees. Join us for a discussion connecting bswift's deep data sets and industry experts’ viewpoints on the different strategies employers are using to address total rewards.
Discussion topics include:
- Will employers continue to reduce their contributions to spousal and dependent benefits?
- Does the public exchange option require employers to think differently about subsidizing dependent benefits?
- Can expanding ancillary and voluntary benefit options or adding new benefits like pet insurance mitigate a reduction in health benefits?
- How are employees responding to expanded ancillary and voluntary benefit offerings?
- Are employees making smart choices and tradeoffs between tax-advantaged savings options such as HSAs and 401(k)s to expand their retirement savings?
John Mann, Jr.
Managing Director, Manning Napier Benefits/Manning Napier Information Systems
Senior Manager, North America Benefits, Waters Technology
Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Regis Corporation
Senior Vice President, bswift