Want to help your employees find the benefits that fit them best?
Just Ask Emma.
Ask Emma is much more than an interactive decision support tool. She represents a whole new approach to benefits shopping, enrollment, and education, helping employees make more informed and personalized decisions across a range of benefits offerings—all through an engaging experience.
Ask Emma Advantages:
- Enhances the employee benefits shopping experience
- Promotes consumerism
- Tailors enrollment guidance to employees' unique needs
- Educates employees on the value of available benefits, supporting recruitment and retention
- Is fast and easy to implement
- Is easy to understand and fun to use!
- Takes the guesswork out of the benefits shopping experience
- Facilitates convenient one-stop shopping
- Personalizes cost comparisons by health needs and preferred doctors and hospitals
- Models future health scenarios for the whole family
- Translates insurance jargon into easy-to-understand explanations
Ask Emma guides employees through the buying process by asking a few simple questions and then suggests the plans that fit their individual needs. Unlike other tools in the market today, Ask Emma is fully integrated into the shopping and enrollment platform for a seamless consumer experience.
Ready for a better way to buy benefits?
Ask Emma - and find out how easy enrollment can be.