Changing times call for new approaches. And new tools. bswift’s best-in-class software and services are designed to help you quickly shift gears and easily navigate the new world of health care and benefits.
for the complex world of benefits.
First Look: bswift 2013 Wellness & Benefits Administration Benchmarking StudyDon't miss this Employee Benefit News web seminar at 2pm ET on June 19. Join Don Garlitz, Executive Director, bswift Exchange Solutions, to see how your company stacks up. Register now →
AHIP Exchange Conferencebswift is a proud sponsor of the AHIP Exchange Conference, June 12 in Las Vegas. Visit our booth to learn more about our private and public exchange solutions. Register now →
Access Health CT Selects HealthPass-bswift Solutionbswift and HealthPass to provide technology and services to Access Health CT, which will offer a choice of health insurance options to small businesses throughout Connecticut. Learn more →
HealthPass New York Selects bswiftHealthPass New York selects bswift as exchange technology partner. Learn more about our end-to-end solution for HealthPass' more than 30,000 members represented by about 3,500 small employer clients. Learn more →
Not All Exchange Technology Is Created EqualDownload this white paper, by Rich Gallun, CEO, bswift, to learn about the hidden complexities of administering health insurance and the top 10 factors to consider when selecting a private or public exchange solution. Download the white paper →
- Learn how this funding strategy is often misunderstood
- Employers will view private exchanges differently
- bswift Newsbswift announces new mobile app as platinum sponsor at 2012 HR Technology Conference.
- In the NewsMayor Emanuel announces that Chicago tech company bswift will boost Chicago presence by adding more than 100 jobs.
- Industry Insightsbswift and Employee Benefit News study shows employer focus on biometric data and technology to control health care costs.
- EventsRegistration is now open for bswift Summit 2013, our 10th Annual HR & Benefits Symposium, May 13-14 in downtown Chicago.