Keeping your data secure: our top priority.
bswift places utmost importance on keeping your data safe. Through a combination of technology, compliance and policies, we’re able to monitor and safeguard your data 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- bswift’s infrastructure is hosted at Phoenix Data Center Hosting Services, a Tier-3 hosting provider, in U.S. facilities with AICPA SOC 2 Type II certification
- Sensitive data such as user passwords are encrypted through hash and salt iteration
- All web content is delivered via 128-bit symmetric key and 2048-bit asymmetric key and EDI files are delivered via SFTP with 256-bit AES encryption
- All data is backed up in near real-time to an offsite location in the U.S. to ensure that your data is preserved, even in the event of a disaster
- bswift employs 24/7 threat monitoring solutions to detect any intrusion attempt at any time
- Continuous 24x7x365 coverage by our Security Operations Center
- Our systems undergo rigorous annual vulnerability testing by independent 3rd party security firms to identify potential risks
Personnel & Facilities
- All bswift employees must pass background checks
- As part of our company’s HIPAA compliance, all of our employees must complete annual HIPAA and PHI training
- bswift’s headquarters includes a 24/7 guard presence, controlled access and security monitoring