Active Employees and Private Exchanges: What’s Actually Happening Today
There’s a lot of buzz about private health insurance exchanges replacing traditional employer-sponsored health plans, but what does this transition to a consumer-based approach to benefits really look like for large and midsized employers today?
Panelists Michael Schneider from NFP, Barbara Gniewek from PricewaterhouseCoopers and bswift’s Don Garlitz will discuss the state of private exchanges in 2015 and the outlook for 2016.
Discussion topics include:
- Private exchanges as a retail-style benefits platform for active employees
- The rate of adoption – A sneak-peek at data from the 2015 bswift Benefits Study
- Defined contribution – What does it really mean for employers?
- How does a private exchange differ from a traditional offering?
- What are the cost advantages of a private exchange?
Managing Director, NFP
Principal, GHRS, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Senior Vice President, bswift