Industry Insights← View all posts
Benefits and Total Rewards: How Are Employers Rebalancing the Equation to Accommodate Rising Health Costs?
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
View webinar →
As health care expenses continue to rise, employers are looking for opportunities to rebalance the total compensation package (“total rewards") that they offer their employees. Join us for a discussion connecting bswift's deep data sets and industry experts’ viewpoints on the different strategies employers are using to address total rewards.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Will employers continue to reduce their contributions to spousal and dependent benefits?
- Does the public exchange option require employers to think differently about subsidizing dependent benefits?
- Can expanding ancillary and voluntary benefit options or adding new benefits like pet insurance mitigate a reduction in health benefits?
- How are employees responding to expanded ancillary and voluntary benefit offerings?
- Are employees making smart choices and tradeoffs between tax-advantaged savings options such as HSAs and 401(k)s to expand their retirement savings?
John Mann, Jr., Managing Director, Manning Napier Benefits/Manning Napier Information Systems
Robert DiFabio, Senior Manager, North America Benefits, Waters Technology
Drew Fesler, Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Regis Corporation
Brad Wolfsen, Senior Vice President, bswift