Compliance 101: The Risks and Practical Realities of Producing Form 1095
Successfully navigating the ACA’s Section 6055 and 6056 tax reporting requirements appears to be a daunting task, and finding a partner to help can be just as confusing. Join us for a discussion on what data and services you really need to comply with the ACA, and the challenges that await employers in January 2016 when these tax forms are due.
Discussion topics include:
- The ACA is going to be overturned soon – at least the employers’ obligations – right?
- Do employers really need to produce 1095 forms? How accurate do the documents need to be?
- What can employers learn from the history of W-2s, 5500s and other tax documents? Which sections of the 1095 form are challenging and risky and how best to handle them.
- What are the notification requirements for collecting dependent Social Security numbers?
- How employers can make this process easy for employees.
- “Real-life 1095 challenges for employers and Employees” – an Intuit case study
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw
Group Manager, Business Development, Intuit
Senior Vice President, bswift