bswift Releases Version 4.25 of its Employee Benefits Enrollment and Communication System
CHICAGO, IL — Tuesday, September 10th, 2002
In addition to the core enrollment 4.0 system released in September 2001, new advanced features of Version 4.25 include:
- Easy multi-client administration and communication of news, documents, audio, or video.
- Enhanced employee confirmation statement (via e-mail or print), including more detailed information and the presentation of per pay period employee costs.
- Enhanced "Benefit Calculator" functionality that provides the opportunity to supplement the presentation of employee/employer costs and tax effects with helpful text information customized for each benefit class.
- Tools for various authorized "agents" - e.g., TPA/broker administrators, customer service personnel, HR Managers - to view enrollment activity and take action on behalf of employees, with all changes tracked by the system.
- Additional tools to facilitate rapid configuration of multiple clients and benefit plans, without compromising flexibility in terms of plan types and rules.
- Customized waiting periods and other New Hire enrollment rules on a per client and per benefit plan basis.
- Easy handling of various Life Event enrollment scenarios in a flexible manner.
- Flexibility in the handling of various exception and retro enrollment scenarios.
- Automation of COBRA enrollment process, including multiple employee-dependent scenarios.
- Utilities to address passive enrollment and "roll-over" scenarios with updated pricing.
- New functionality to facilitate easy data exchange with payroll, HRIS, benefit carriers, and other systems.
- Multiple reporting options, including various standard reports for consolidated premium billing and reconciliation, list bills, change reports, and census reports; all reports easily delivered in Excel or Access format if desired.
- New specific plan rules, including:
- Pro-rating of Flexible Spending Account payroll amounts based on mid-year elections.
- The ability to easily collect Coordination of Benefits information, if desired.
- Many flexible configuration options for Long Term Care.
- Enforcement of 401(k) minimums, maximums, and employer matching rules.
bswift is changing the world of benefits administration by combining deep expertise and a passion for technological innovation with a unique consumer-driven approach. Partnering with enterprises nationwide and serving millions of employees, bswift offers cloud-based technology and services for online enrollment, interactive decision support, ACA compliance reporting and employee engagement. bswift also provides access to consumerism, product and consulting solutions needed to build a benefits program specialized for both employers and employees alike. For more information about bswift, an Aetna company, visit www.bswift.com.
MEDIA CONTACTSusan Blinkhorn