bswift Announces HR & Benefits Symposium
CHICAGO, IL — Monday, April 25th, 2011
What: A one-day symposium for HR executives and benefits professionals focusing on the most pressing strategic issues affecting corporate culture, employee benefits and the bottom line today: consumerism, employee engagement, health care reform and wellness.
HR executives and industry notables from Alberto Culver, Great Place to Work® Institute, IDEO, Leavitt Partners, MaineHealth, Mesirow Financial, QuadGraphics, Rackspace, Unum, Virgin HealthMiles and many others will come together for expert insights, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
In addition to the morning keynote presentations and panels, the bswift Summit will offer afternoon tracks that allow for more in-depth analysis and discussion of key topics. These breakout sessions aim to foster an interactive exchange of best practices and innovative ideas for addressing crucial HR and benefits-related challenges. Speakers include:
- Chris Boyce, CEO, Virgin HealthMiles
- Dr. Raymond Zastrow, Chief Medical Officer, QuadMed
- Michele Levesque, Corporate Benefits Coordinator, MaineHealth, and
- Michelle McGovern, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Mesirow Financial
- Nate Butki, Consultant, Great Place to Work® Institute
- Michael Long, Head of Culture Branding, Rackspace, and
- Elizabeth Spenko, Business Design Specialist, IDEO
- Shannon Demaree, Vice President, Lockton
- Jo-Ann Gastin, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Lockton, and
- Steve Hyde, long-time health care executive and author of the book, Cured! The Insider’s Handbook for Health Care Reform
- Great Place to Work® Institute Workshops
- Consumerism – Consumer Driven Health Plans: Myths, Reality and What’s Next for Employers
- Wellness – Best Practices for Wellness: Incentives, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), Biometrics, Content, Coaching & More
- Health Care Reform & State Exchanges: Implications for Employers
When: May 5, 2011 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
bswift is changing the world of benefits administration by combining deep expertise and a passion for technological innovation with a unique consumer-driven approach. Partnering with enterprises nationwide and serving millions of employees, bswift offers cloud-based technology and services for online enrollment, interactive decision support, ACA compliance reporting and employee engagement. bswift also provides access to consumerism, product and consulting solutions needed to build a benefits program specialized for both employers and employees alike. For more information about bswift, an Aetna company, visit www.bswift.com.
MEDIA CONTACTLaura Field