Contracted Channel Partners across the United States have gone through extensive system and sales training and are able to provide more personalized service on a local level to groups of all sizes, including those with fewer than 1,000 employees. By combining the power of the bswift benefits administration platform along with insurance brokerage, payroll/HRIS, wellness, COBRA and Flex administration, technology consulting, billing and other outsourced services, these Channel Partners deliver compelling software and services at a more competitive price.
DirectPath is an industry leader in strategic employee engagement, health care transparency and compliance for Fortune 1000 employers.
Our active enrollment, advocacy and transparency solutions are designed to provide our clients with a cost effective, comprehensive benefits delivery system. We do this by serving as the strategic advisor to educate employees on the valuable initiatives being offered by our clients and by helping your employees and their families navigate the health care system to become better, more informed consumers.
Working with DirectPath:
- Reduces employer cost
- Increases employee participation
- Optimizes benefits administration
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of benefits
- Improves employee satisfaction with company benefits
- BUILD - After performing a needs assessment to suggest which solutions would be a best fit for you, we lead the implementation and handle the entire case build, including quality assurance testing.
- SUPPORT - You’ll have a dedicated client service team assigned to you starting at the initial kickoff call. This team will remain attached to you to provide quick resolutions and ongoing support whenever you need it.
- MAINTAIN - As changes are needed throughout the year or upon renewal, we’re here to perform the necessary updates to your platform.
- TRAIN - We guide you through with initial training to get you comfortable with using your new technology, and unlimited ongoing training that’s personalized to your needs.
Unum provides financial protection benefits that can help protect employees when the unexpected occurs. Our life and disability insurance can empower American workers to create a financial safety net for times of illness, injury or loss of life.
Unum’s benefits solutions and commitment to excellence in customer service make us the provider of choice for nearly 86,000 employers, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Why choose Unum? Because financial protection matters. And Unum is committed to be there when America’s employers and workers need us most.
For more reasons to choose Unum, check out Unum.com or call your Unum representative today.