Introducing Springboard Marketplace
Elevate your health and benefits
Every year it’s the same old balancing act: keeping your health care costs low, while providing high-quality benefits for your employees.
But what if you could control your health benefit costs while offering your employees more personalized coverage options? Now you can with the Springboard Marketplace.
Springboard Marketplace enables employers of all sizes to provide an engaging, intelligent and personalized retail experience for “consumer style” benefits shopping.
Here’s how it works: first, you decide how much money you want to give your employees for benefits and what benefit products you’d like to offer. Leverage our inventory or bring your own relationships and products to the table.
Stocking the Shelves
Stores are only as good as their products, and benefit exchanges are no different.
Springboard Marketplace includes:
- A wide variety of health plan options – both insured and self-insured – from numerous carriers across the country
- Ancillary and voluntary benefits, including dental, vision, life, disability, accident insurance and more from leading carriers
- The ability to purchase care directly – including dental visits, massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic visits – at negotiated network discounts
- Wellness solutions such as weight loss and fitness products and programs
- Additional benefits such as pet insurance, legal insurance, identity theft protection and more
Shop & Enroll with Ask Emma
Our interactive benefits advisor, Ask Emma, walks employees through each step of the enrollment process and gets to know their personal needs and preferences along the way by asking a few simple questions – including which doctors or hospitals they prefer. Using these answers, she presents the plans that best fit their specific needs.
From health and life insurance, to dental, disability and every benefit in-between, employees use your allocated dollar amount and decide which plans they want to buy. This puts your employees in the driver’s seat, allowing them to build a personalized benefits portfolio based on their particular needs. So instead of getting stuck with a “one-size-fits-all” plan, they can find a “this-is-the-perfect-coverage-just-for-me” plan.
Your employees save money because they don’t overspend on expensive benefits they won’t use. And you save money by controlling your budget and keeping costs contained year after year.
Year Round Support
Springboard Marketplace is more than a place for employees to shop for benefits.
It supports your benefits program throughout the year with:
- Simplified end-to-end enrollment, eligibility and billing processes with featured carriers
- Automated new hire, life event, and status change communications and transactions
- Integrated FSA and COBRA administration
- Insightful ACA compliance resources
- Easy to use on-demand benefits reporting
- Reliable payroll system connections
Selecting the Right Partner
Health and benefits exchanges are sometimes compared to online travel sites, although the analogy is oversimplified. Booking a flight is a one-time transaction, while health exchanges must manage constantly changing information about the consumer and the contributions made on behalf of the consumer by the employer or the government. Springboard Marketplace provides the people and tools to help guide you and your employees through that complex process seamlessly and efficiently year round.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us to learn more today.